Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

My Three Wishes

My Three Wishes. If I had three wishes my first wish would be to be a good rugby league player. I would train to be the best player in the team. and I can get lot’s of tries and my team would win the world cup. My second wish would be to get a spa pool in my backyard. Every day after school I would go in the spa pool because I could sit in it and just cool down in my cool spa pool. In winter the water would be hot. When I get cold I would go in my beautiful spa pool and soak in it. My Third wish would be to go to the USA because I would like to see the president so I can ask him some questions. I would like to ask him if we could go into his office and see his different flags and see his men who look after him. I would like to go in a helicopter to see the army base and ride in a tank. Next I would see their guns and other weapons. It would be exciting to see the USA army base.

No comments:

Post a Comment