Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Writing about a hook

this week my literacy is learning about putting an hook inside a writing.Well I made one with my narrative writing about volcanoes. So my hook that I choose to write is a Question.

Have you ever heard about volcanoes? Well there are hundreds of volcanoes around the world and one day 2 boys and one girl went to a volcano in 1956 of feb 30th.Their names are robert and sam and julie.When Julie and sam went to find something to eat. Robert decided to jump off the volcano.But lucky there was a long stick that was hunging.So Robert hung on to the stick about 1 hour. After 1 hour Sam and Julie arrived. Than Julie said to Sam “ where’s Robert ” she shouted. Then Robert shouted and said “I’m here help me”. So Julie and Sam help him up and then they had Something to eat .So they Live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment